Case Study - Bonuscard.ch
Minimised unprofitable campaigns and increased profitable campaigns across channels
Bonuscard.ch is the leading issuer of credit and prepaid cards with integrated loyalty programs, supports mobile payment solutions like Apple Pay or Google Pay and employs 140 people. Since 2011 the BonusCard.ch AG is part of the Cornér Bank group.
Bonuscard.ch is an advanced advertiser in a very competitive financial field. They are always experimenting with the newest technologies.
- To see all marketing spend and performance data in one place
- Full transparency into the performance of multiple touchpoints and complex journeys.
- Data driven attribution
BonusCard.ch uses among others the following marketing channels
- Google ads
- Affiliates (mostly specialised on the financial sector)
Bonuscard.ch at a glance
- Issuer of Visa Bonus Card, Visa LibertyCard and SIMPLYCARD
- Leading issuer with integrated loyalty program and mobile payment solutions
- Advanced marketer using multiple different marketing channels like search, social, affiliates
Windsor.ai’s data driven attribution algorithm provides the attributed conversions along the full customer journey. Then windsor.ai matches the attributed performance to the costs from all platforms so its easy to see the performance in one KPI from every channel.
In addition to this windsor.ai makes it easy to drill down in every customer journey in detail.
The software also gives prioritized recommendations on how to optimise the marketing ROI.
Now Bonuscard.ch has the full transparency and overview into the multichannel performance at all times.
- Spending allocations thanks to the visibility of first and last touch channels.
- Performance of all channels truly visible for the first time.
- Minimised unprofitable campaigns and increased profitable campaigns across channels
WINDSOR.AI’s clients typically improve marketing ROI by up to 30%, free themselves of unprofitable campaigns, and focus their marketing with data-driven customer journey insights.
Our secret? Ground-breaking, artificial-intelligence-based historic and real-time data analysis, with attribution modelling that tells you what works and what doesn't.