“Windsor.ai’s platform allows us to understand how our media contributes towards revenue across our app and web store. It saves us dozens of hours weekly and replaces all our manual reporting” Jaikumar Rajavelu, Digital Marketing Manager, Decathlon Sports India
Decathlon Sports has been present in India for more than 10 years and our first cash and carry flagship store was set up in May 2009 at Sarjapur in Bangalore.
- Decathlon being an omnichannel retailer wanted to understand how online marketing across different channels influence or contribute to the purchase behavior of a customer at different stages of the customer journey
- Decathlon Sports India wanted to give credit to each touchpoint in the conversion journey and move away from the conventional last-click insights.
- Decathlon Sports India needed to apply specific channel groupings on all their spending, analytics and offline data so that they match between the different platforms.
Decathlon Sports India at a glance
- No Of Stores in India: 82 (across 33 cities)
- Number Of Employees: ~3800
- First Cash and Carry Store: Sarjapur, Bangalore (2009)
- Windsor.ai connectors are used to connect all data from web analytics and app analytics sources. This raw data stream was then joined together to understand the entire customer journey.
- Windsor.ai connectors integrate all media data from platforms like:
- Search ads
- Display retargeting
- Social media ads
- The analytics data is algorithmically modelled to give each touchpoint the credit it deserves – no more last click attribution.
- Custom channel groupings are applied. This allows to easily get a top level overview for everyone involved.
- The attribution and media data are joined together so that the ROI down to a keyword level can be understood.
- Channel and campaign budget allocation improved and automated.
- Single view of app and web together has helped in better decision making.
WINDSOR.AI’s clients typically improve marketing ROI by up to 30%, free themselves of unprofitable campaigns, and focus their marketing with data-driven customer journey insights.
Our secret? Ground-breaking, artificial-intelligence-based historic and real-time data analysis, with attribution modelling that tells you what works and what doesn't.