Connect Amazon MWS to Google Data Studio with Windsor.ai
Directly connect Amazon MWS to Google Data Studio, in minutes, and in an easy-to-use format.
All your marketing data in one place, just in a few clicks.
Automate and save time.
Use all your data where and when you need it.
About Amazon MWS
Amazon MWS is a web service that assists Amazon Marketplace sellers and software developers in creating, managing, and selling digital products and services on Amazon. It also enables developers to create applications that can retrieve data from Amazon’s Marketplace, such as order, product, and seller account information. These applications can be used to automate tasks and improve operational efficiency. Amazon MWS allows other platforms to access and manipulate data specific to a seller’s account and Amazon Marketplace listings.
Learn more about Amazon MWS
About Google Data Studio
Looker Studio or formerly known as Google Data Studio is a data visualization platform that helps businesses convert data into customizable informative reports and dashboards. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for users to create interactive reports and visualizations with their data. Data analysis using Google Data Studio provides businesses with valuable information that they can use to make informed decisions about their operations.
Learn more about Google Data Studio
Why integrate Amazon MWS with Google Data Studio?
- Integrating Amazon MWS data with Google Data Studio is a powerful way to improve decision-making across all areas of operation by increasing your understanding of how your business works.
- Amazon MWS Google Data Studio integration also allows you to run real-time reports on your Amazon MWS data using the powerful reporting features of Google Data Studio.
- Google Data Studio helps you consolidate data from Amazon MWS and other e-commerce platforms into a single location, allowing you to easily compare and analyze performance across channels.
- Google Data Studio can be set to refresh data from connected sources automatically. Your dashboards and reports will always have the most recent data without the need for you to manually update them.
About the Amazon MWS Google Data Studio Connector
The Amazon MWS Google Data Studio Connector pulls Metrics and Dimensions for Amazon MWS / Amazon Seller Central. The Insights are retrieved at the marketplace and product level.
Once the user successfully logs into the connector he can then choose the metrics and dimensions he is interested to create a report on.
To set up the connector, the user should have:
- Google account for Amazon MWS to Looker Studio integration.
- A Windsor account. Start your free trial now.
How to connect Amazon MWS to Google Data Studio?
Select the fields on the right to later use in your data source.
Go to “Select Destination” and choose Google Data Studio.
Once done, select “connect” and authorize access to your data source.
Windsor.ai: All your marketing data in one place
Power up your marketing performance with result-driven marketing solutions
- Connect all your marketing, CRM, and analytics data from 50+ platforms and stream it to any spreadsheet tool, BI platform, or data warehouse.
- The setup is done in minutes. No coding is required.
- Currently, we support more than 3000 dimensions and metrics.
- See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint.
- Our marketing attribution software platform provides marketers with a 15-44% increase in marketing ROI.
Google Data Studio Templates for Amazon MWS
Do you plan to connect and visualize Amazon MWS in Google Data Studio?
These free and customizable Google Data Studio Studio Amazon MWS templates will assist you in visualizing your data for easy reporting and analysis.
Google Data Studio Tutorials for Amazon MWS
Would you like to take your Google Data Studio Amazon MWS dashboards to the next level?
Here are some of our favorite tutorials to help you: