Connect Xandr (AppNexus) to Google Data Studio
Directly connect Xandr (AppNexus) to Google Data Studio, in minutes, and in an easy-to-use format.
All your marketing data in one place, just in a few clicks.
Automate and save time.
Use all your data where and when you need it.
Xandr, formerly known as AppNexus, offers a cloud-based digital media platform that allows one to buy and sell advertising. Advertisers can buy display and video advertisements based on user demography, time of day, and many more parameters. Publishers can sell their inventory with the same techniques. It offers a range of tools and services for managing digital advertising campaigns, including ad serving, targeting, and measurement. Xandr is a part of Microsoft Advertising.
Learn more about Xandr
About Google Data Studio
Looker Studio or formerly known as Google Data Studio is a data visualization platform that helps businesses convert data into customizable informative reports and dashboards. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for users to create interactive reports and visualizations with their data. Data analysis using Google Data Studio provides businesses with valuable information that they can use to make informed decisions about their operations.
Learn more about Google Data Studio
Why integrate Xandr (AppNexus) with Google Data Studio?
- Google Data Studio enables you to connect all of your marketing data in one place rather than manually compiling data from various sources, saving time and reducing the risk of errors. You can create reports and dashboards that reflect your overall marketing effort by integrating AppNexus data with other marketing data sources.
- Using Google Data Studio’s powerful visualization capabilities, you will be able to see details about your traffic and conversions that you would not have previously been able to see, allowing you to identify trends and patterns in your advertising performance and make more informed decisions about your advertising strategy.
- Google Data Studio allows you to create highly customizable reports which can be tailored to your specific needs and preferences such as monitoring the real-time performance of ads. Ad performance tracking in real-time can help you understand what is and isn’t working, and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance for maximum results.
- Integrating AppNexus data with Google Data Studio can help improve collaboration by providing a shared platform for analyzing and discussing data, and by making it easier for team members (particularly useful for companies with distributed teams) to work together on reports and make data-driven decisions.
About the AppNexus Google Data Studio Connector
The Xandr (AppNexus) Google Data Studio Connector pulls Metrics and Dimensions for Appnexus Ads. The insights are retrieved at the campaign or ad level.
Once the user successfully logs into the connector he can then choose the metrics and dimensions he is interested to create a report on.
To set up the connector, the user should have:
- Google account for AppNexus to Google Data Studio integration.
- A Windsor account. Start your free trial now.
How to connect Xandr (AppNexus) to Google Data Studio?
Select the fields on the right to later use in your data source. For example, you can include metrics such as Placement Name, Spend, or Total Revenue.
Go to “Select Destination” and choose Google Data Studio.
Once done, select “connect” and authorize access to your data source.
Windsor.ai: All your marketing data in one place
Power up your marketing performance with result-driven marketing solutions
- Connect all your marketing, CRM, and analytics data from 50+ platforms and stream it to any spreadsheet tool, BI platform, or data warehouse.
- The setup is done in minutes. No coding is required.
- Currently, we support more than 3000 dimensions and metrics.
- See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint.
- Our marketing attribution software platform provides marketers with a 15-44% increase in marketing ROI.
Google Data Studio Templates for AppNexus
Do you plan to connect and visualize AppNexus in Google Data Studio?
These free and customizable Google Data Studio AppNexus templates will assist you in visualizing your data for easy reporting and analysis.
Google Data Studio Tutorials for AppNexus
Would you like to take your Google Data Studio AppNexus dashboards to the next level?
Here are some of our favorite tutorials to help you:
Available Xandr (AppNexus) Metrics and Dimensions
|Advertiser name||TEXT||The unique identification number for each advertiser.|
|Advertiser id||TEXT||The unique identification number for each advertiser.|
|Campaign||TEXT||The Campaign Name|
|Campaign ID||TEXT||The Campaign ID|
|Clicks||NUMERIC||The Number of Clicks|
|Video completion rate||NUMERIC||The ratio of video completions to impressions, expressed as a percentage.|
|Conversion rate||PERCENT||The rate of conversions to impressions.|
|cpa||NUMERIC||The cost per acquisition.|
|cpc||NUMERIC||The cost per click.|
|cpm||NUMERIC||The cost per 1,000 impressions.|
|Creative ID||TEXT||The unique identification number of the creative.|
|Creative name||TEXT||The display name of the creative.|
|Ctr||PERCENT||The rate of clicks to impressions.|
|Deal name||TEXT||The name of the deal.|
|Ecpa||NUMERIC||The effective advertiser spend per conversion/acquisition.|
|Ecpc||NUMERIC||The effective advertiser spend per click.|
|Ecpm||NUMERIC||The effective advertiser spend per 1000 impressions.|
|Gender||TEXT||The gender of the user. For impressions older than 100 days, the gender will be 'u'.|
|Impressions||NUMERIC||The Number of Impressions Served|
|Insertion order||TEXT||The name of the insertion order.|
|Insertion order ID||TEXT||The unique identification number of the insertion order.|
|Insertion order name||TEXT||The name of the insertion order.|
|Line item name||TEXT||The name of the line item.|
|Line item start||DATE||The date and time when the non-seamless line item should stop serving. This value reflects the Advertiser's time zone.|
|Line item ID||TEXT||The unique identification number of the line item.|
|Line item start||DATE||The date and time when the non-seamless line item should start serving. This value reflects the Advertiser's time zone.|
|Media cost||NUMERIC||The total amount spent to purchase all impressions.|
|Pixel ID||NUMERIC||The ID of the conversion pixel.|
|Pixel Name||TEXT||The name of the conversion pixel.|
|Placement ID||TEXT||Placement ID|
|Placement Name||TEXT||The name of the placement|
|Post Click or Post View Conversion||TEXT||The type of conversion. If 'Post Click', the conversion is attributed to a user clicking a creative.If 'Post View', the conversion is attributed to a user viewing a creative..|
|Post Click or Post View Revenue||NUMERIC||The revenue optionally passed in the conversion pixel using the 'value' parameter.|
|Spend||NUMERIC||The Media Spend|
|Spend for advertiser||NUMERIC||The total amount spent by the advertiser in the advertiser's preferred currency.|
|Type of app||TEXT||The type of inventory.|
|Total conversions||NUMERIC||The total number of post view and post click conversions.|
|Total conversion||NUMERIC||The total number of post view and post click conversions.|
|Total Cost||NUMERIC||The Media Spend (Duplicate)|
|Total revenue||NUMERIC||The total amount of post view and post click revenue.|
|Viewable impressions||NUMERIC||The number of measured impressions that were viewable|
|Viewability rate||NUMERIC||The percentage of impressions that were viewable out of the total number of impressions.|
|View measuremen rate||NUMERIC||The percentage of impressions measured for viewability out of the total number of impressions.|