Microsoft Power BI Facebook Ads Report Dashboard Template
Entirely Groomed Data Pipelines (channel) for Marketing unit.
Facebook is the world’s ultimate prominent social chain, implemented with a supreme promoting network where billions of dollars are depleted yearly. Vendors like using Facebook Ads ads to influence and connect their marked patron to the extent.
Power BI is a trade analytics utility by Microsoft. It intends to implement collaborative visualizations and business understanding capacities with an alliance simple competence for end-users to generate their own dashboards and reports
Inspect All related Marketing Metrics from Facebook Ads in Power BI
Windsor.ai is an ETL platform that abstracts data from Facebook Ads, revamp it, and logically loads the conclusions to Power BI. Accelerate your decision-making capacity and promptly accumulate optimizations without undermining the time and Scrunching the data.
Promptly abstract marketing data from Facebook Ads in just a few clicks.
Associate data from multiple resources with 200+ connectors to commission your marketing team. Here are a few advantages
- Collective Query dispose of
- Create Data Visualizations
- Transpose of your data without having to use SQL.
- Data normalization across channels can be automated.
- Data can be loaded into any warehouse.
- Real-time data analysis
This Facebook Ads Overview Report template helps you to visualize your Facebook Ads performance in Power BI in a few clicks. The metrics, dimensions, and breakdowns used in this report are:
- Ad set
- Publisher (Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, …)
- Clicks (all)
- Website Conversions
- Website Purchases
- Website Purchase Revenue
- Cost per Website Conversion
- Actions (overall)
- Cost per Website Purchase
The template contains two pages
It queries the data through our connector and makes it available in real-time. Follow the steps outlined below to get your data connected.
The template is available both as
Here are the steps to get started
- Install the Power BI Web App
- Follow the instructions on the Connect Your Data page
- Connect Facebook Ads on https://onboard.windsor.ai/register
4. Click on Connect your data on the top of the page, on the yellow background.
5. Enter your API key which you can get here
6. On the next screen click on Sign In
7. Your data should be loading now. Depending on your data size this may take a minute or two.
- Connect your Facebook Ads Data to Windsor.ai
Register or log in if you already have an account.
- Download the Desktop Template
- In the template on the start screen, paste your API Key from step 1 like here
Google vs facebook pbit parametersImportant: You will need to change the fields to their types (e.g. date, decimals, whole numbers, …) to use them in aggregations (sums, averages, …) or date filters. For users in Europe and other countries where a comma is used for decimals please change the locale of the data to English.