Connect Commission Factory to Google Data Studio with Windsor.ai
Directly connect Commission Factory to Google Data Studio, in minutes, and in an easy-to-use format.
All your marketing data in one place, just in a few clicks.
Automate and save time.
Use all your data where and when you need it.
About Commission Factory
Formerly called Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console is a free web service provided by Google for website owners to gain insights into their website’s visibility and optimize its organic presence in Google Search results. Google Search Console allows users to check their website’s search performance, submit sitemaps, and check for crawl errors, among other things. Additionally, it also gives you the ability to submit URLs for crawling, and check the indexed URLs, which can be useful for troubleshooting and monitoring.
Learn more about Commission Factory
About Google Data Studio
Looker Studio or formerly known as Google Data Studio is a data visualization platform that helps businesses convert data into customizable informative reports and dashboards. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for users to create interactive reports and visualizations with their data. Data analysis using Google Data Studio provides businesses with valuable information that they can use to make informed decisions about their operations.
Learn more about Google Data Studio
Why integrate Commission Factory with Google Data Studio?
- Google Data Studio allows you to create interactive dashboards that can help you identify patterns and trends in your website’s search performance and understand which pages and keywords are most valuable to your business.
- Integrating Google Search Console with Google Data Studio allows you to combine data from multiple sources such as Google Analytics, and Google Ads that can help you track how your paid search campaigns are impacting your organic search traffic.
- Google Data Studio enables you to create customized reports to monitor your search performance and focus on the metrics that are most important to you, such as clicks, search impressions, and average position which helps you in determining the impact of your marketing efforts on website traffic and identifying areas for improvement.
- You can easily visualize your data in a variety of ways by connecting Google Search Console and Google Data Studio, allowing you to make informed decisions about how to best optimize your website to increase traffic and improve search engine rankings quickly and effectively.
- Google Data Studio enables you to share reports with others and access them from anywhere, which is useful for collaborating with team members or clients and assessing your SEO performance as a team.
About Commission Factory Google Data Studio Connector
The Commission Factory Google Data Studio Connector pulls Metrics and Dimensions for Google Search Console. The insights are retrieved at the affiliate and account level.
Once the user successfully logs into the connector he can then choose the metrics and dimensions he is interested to create a report on.
To set up the connector, the user should have:
- A Google account for Commission Factory to Google Data Studio integration.
- A Windsor account. Start your free trial now.
How to connect Commission Factory to Google Data Studio?
You need to select Commission Factory as a Data Source and grant access to Windsor.ai. You need to have a Commission Factory API key in order to use this connector.
Select the fields on the right to later use in your data source. For example, you can include metrics such as Affiliate Business Name, Click Bots, or Commissions Void.
Go to “Select Destination” and choose Google Data Studio.
Once done, select “connect” and authorize access to your data source.
Windsor.ai: All your marketing data in one place
Power up your marketing performance with result-driven marketing solutions
- Connect all your marketing, CRM, and analytics data from 50+ platforms and stream it to any spreadsheet tool, BI platform, or data warehouse.
- The setup is done in minutes. No coding is required.
- Currently, we support more than 3000 dimensions and metrics.
- See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint.
- Our marketing attribution software platform provides marketers with a 15-44% increase in marketing ROI.
Google Data Studio Templates for Commission Factory
Do you plan to connect and visualize Commission Factory data in Google Data Studio?
These free and customizable Google Data Studio Commission Factory templates will assist you in visualizing your data for easy reporting and analysis.
Google Data Studio Tutorials for Commission Factory
Would you like to take your Google Data Studio Commission Factory dashboards to the next level?
Here are some of our favorite tutorials to help you:
Available Commission Factory Metrics and Dimensions
|Account ID||TEXT||Account ID.|
|Account name||TEXT||Account name.|
|AffiliateBusinessName||TEXT||The business name of the affiliate that generated the click or transaction.|
|AffiliateContactName||TEXT||The contact name of the affiliate that generated the click or transaction.|
|AffiliateId||TEXT||The ID of the affiliate that generated the click or transaction.|
|ClicksBot||NUMERIC||The number of clicks that were from known bots.|
|ClicksTotal||NUMERIC||The total number of clicks.|
|CommissionApproved||NUMERIC||The total commission amount of approved transactions.|
|CommissionPending||NUMERIC||The total commission amount of pending transactions.|
|CommissionVoid||NUMERIC||The total commission amount of void transactions.|
|Date||DATE||The date of the click or transaction.|
|ImpressionsBot||NUMERIC||The number of impressions that were from known bots.|
|ImpressionsTotal||NUMERIC||The total number of impressions.|
|OverrideApproved||NUMERIC||The total override fees of approved transactions.|
|OverridePending||NUMERIC||The total override fees of pending transactions.|
|OverrideVoid||NUMERIC||The total override fees of void transactions.|
|SaleValueApproved||NUMERIC||The total sale value of approved transactions.|
|SaleValuePending||NUMERIC||The total sale value of pending transactions.|
|SaleValueVoid||NUMERIC||The total sale value of void transactions.|
|TransactionsApproved||NUMERIC||The number of approved transactions.|
|TransactionsPending||NUMERIC||The number of pending transactions.|
|TransactionsVoid||NUMERIC||The number of void transactions.|