Connect JSON to Google Data Studio with Windsor.ai
Directly connect JSON to Google Data Studio, in minutes, and in an easy-to-use format.
All your marketing data in one place, just in a few clicks.
Automate and save time.
Use all your data where and when you need it.
Learn more about JSON data format
About Google Data Studio
Looker Studio or formerly known as Google Data Studio is a data visualization platform that helps businesses convert data into customizable informative reports and dashboards. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for users to create interactive reports and visualizations with their data. Data analysis using Google Data Studio provides businesses with valuable information that they can use to make informed decisions about their operations.
Learn more about Google Data Studio
Why integrate JSON with Google Data Studio?
- JSON data integration with Google Data Studio can be a powerful way to improve the interactivity and usability of your data analysis and graphing. You can easily incorporate dynamic data into your graphs and charts, making them easier to understand and navigate.
- Google Data Studio allows you to directly import JSON data into your projects, making it simple to integrate large amounts of data from various sources and much easier to analyze your dataset than working with individual files or tables separately.
- By connecting JSON data to Google Data Studio, you can quickly create advanced reports and dashboards that provide a more comprehensive view of your data.
- Google Data Studio makes it simple to create tables, charts, and reports from JSON data. You can easily visualize and analyze your data in a user-friendly interface.
About the JSON Google Data Studio Connector
The connector allows the loading of JSON data. The root element can be specified which allows the processing of only a part of the JSON.
Once the user successfully logs into the connector he can then choose the metrics and dimensions he is interested to create a report on.
To set up the connector, the user should have:
- Google account for JSON to Google Data Studio integration.
- A Windsor account. Start your free trial now.
Step 1: Select JSON as a Data Source and grant access to Windsor.ai.
Step 2: Go to “Select Destination” and select Google Data Studio as a data destination.
Step 3: Select the fields on the right, and click on Google Data Studio destination.
Step 4: Select the connect and authorize access to your data source.
How to connect JSON to Google Data Studio?
You need to select JSON as a Data Source and grant access to Windsor.ai.
Select the fields on the right to later use in your data source.
Go to “Select Destination” and choose Google Data Studio.
Once done, select “connect” and authorize access to your data source.
Windsor.ai: All your marketing data in one place
Power up your marketing performance with result-driven marketing solutions
- Connect all your marketing, CRM, and analytics data from 50+ platforms and stream it to any spreadsheet tool, BI platform, or data warehouse.
- The setup is done in minutes. No coding is required.
- Currently, we support more than 3000 dimensions and metrics.
- See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint.
- Our marketing attribution software platform provides marketers with a 15-44% increase in marketing ROI.