Why integrate our Marketing Attribution Software with Google Data Studio?
- JSON data integration with Google Data Studio can be a powerful way to improve the interactivity and usability of your data analysis and graphing. You can easily incorporate dynamic data into your graphs and charts, making them easier to understand and navigate.
- Google Data Studio allows you to directly import JSON data into your projects, making it simple to integrate large amounts of data from various sources and much easier to analyze your dataset than working with individual files or tables separately.
- By connecting JSON data to Google Data Studio, you can quickly create advanced reports and dashboards that provide a more comprehensive view of your data.
- Google Data Studio makes it simple to create tables, charts, and reports from JSON data. You can easily visualize and analyze your data in a user-friendly interface.
About the JSON Google Data Studio Connector
The JSON Google Data Studio Connector pulls metrics and dimensions for JSON. The Insights are retrieved at the campaign and ad levels.
Once the user successfully logs into the connector he can then choose the metrics and dimensions he is interested to create a report on.
To set up the connector, the user should have:
- Google account for JSON to Google Data Studio integration.
- A Windsor account.
How to connect JSON to Google Data Studio?
Do you plan to connect and visualize your JSON in Google Data Studio? Follow the Tutorial Below:
Step 1: Select JSON as a Data Source and grant access to Windsor.ai.
Step 2: Go to “Select Destination” and select Google Data Studio as a data destination.
Step 3: Select the fields on the right, and click on Google Data Studio destination.
Step 4: Select the connect and authorize access to your data source.
Easily connect JSON to Google Data Studio
See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint
Providing 50+ marketing data streams, we make sure that all the data we integrate is fresh and accessible by marketers, whenever they want.
Spend less time on manual data loading and spreadsheets. Focus on delighting your customers.