Connect StackAdapt to Google Data Studio with Windsor.ai
Directly connect StackAdapt to Google Data Studio, in minutes, and in an easy-to-use format.
All your marketing data in one place, just in a few clicks.
Automate and save time.
Use all your data where and when you need it.
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform that allows advertisers and agencies to buy and manage programmatic advertising campaigns across various channels, such as native, display, video, connected TV, and audio ads. The platform optimizes advertising campaigns and offers insights into their effectiveness using artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms. StackAdapt also offers a range of targeting options, including demographic, geographic, contextual, and behavioral targeting.
Learn more about StackAdapt
About Google Data Studio
Looker Studio or formerly known as Google Data Studio is a data visualization platform that helps businesses convert data into customizable informative reports and dashboards. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for users to create interactive reports and visualizations with their data. Data analysis using Google Data Studio provides businesses with valuable information that they can use to make informed decisions about their operations.
Learn more about Google Data Studio
Why integrate StackAdapt with Google Data Studio?
- By integrating StackAdapt with Google Data Studio, advertisers can monitor the performance of their campaigns across multiple channels in one place.
- Google Data Studio allows you to collect data from multiple sources as you no longer need to manually pull data from multiple sources and compile it into a report that can save time and improve your efficiency.
- Connecting StackAdapt to Google Data Studio can provide you with a more comprehensive view of your campaigns and better understand the customer journey and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Google Data Studio allows you to share reports with your team members and stakeholders, which can improve collaboration and decision-making.
About StackAdapt Google Data Studio Connector
The StackAdapt Google Data Studio Connector pulls Metrics and Dimensions for StackAdapt. The insights are retrieved at the campaign level.
Once the user successfully logs into the connector he can then choose the metrics and dimensions he is interested to create a report on.
To set up the connector, the user should have:
- A Google account for StackAdapt to Google Data Studio integration.
- A Windsor account. Start your free trial now.
How to connect StackAdapt to Google Data Studio?
You need to select StackAdapt as a Data Source and grant access to Windsor.ai. You need to have a StackAdapt API Key which can be retrieved by contacting their Stackadapt account manager in order to use this connector.
Select the fields on the right to later use in your data source. For example, you can include metrics such as Campaign Bid Amount Total, Unique Conversions, or View Percent.
Go to “Select Destination” and choose Google Data Studio.
Once done, select “connect” and authorize access to your data source.
Windsor.ai: All your marketing data in one place
Power up your marketing performance with result-driven marketing solutions
- Connect all your marketing, CRM, and analytics data from 50+ platforms and stream it to any spreadsheet tool, BI platform, or data warehouse.
- The setup is done in minutes. No coding is required.
- Currently, we support more than 3000 dimensions and metrics.
- See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint.
- Our marketing attribution software platform provides marketers with a 15-44% increase in marketing ROI.
Google Data Studio Templates for StackAdapt
Do you plan to connect and visualize StackAdapt data in Google Data Studio?
These free and customizable Google Data Studio StackAdapt templates will assist you in visualizing your data for easy reporting and analysis.
Google Data Studio Tutorials for StackAdapt
Would you like to take your Google Data Studio StackAdapt dashboards to the next level?
Here are some of our favorite tutorials to help you:
Available StackAdapt Metrics and Dimensions
|Campaign||TEXT||Alias for Campaign Name|
|Campaign Advertiser Id||NUMERIC||Campaign Advertiser Id|
|Campaign Allow Iframe Engagement||NUMERIC||Campaign Allow Iframe Engagement|
|Campaign Bid Amount Total||NUMERIC||Campaign Bid Amount Total|
|Campaign Bid Type||TEXT||Campaign Bid Type|
|Campaign Budget||NUMERIC||Campaign Budget|
|Campaign City Options||TEXT||Campaign City Options|
|Campaign Daily Cap||TEXT||Campaign Daily Cap|
|Campaign Domain Action||TEXT||Campaign Domain Action|
|Campaign End Date||DATE||Campaign End Date|
|Campaign Engagement Tracking Type||NUMERIC||Campaign Engagement Tracking Type|
|Campaign Freq Cap Limit||NUMERIC||Campaign Freq Cap Limit|
|Campaign Freq Cap Time||NUMERIC||Campaign Freq Cap Time|
|Campaign Goal||TEXT||Campaign Goal|
|Campaign Id||TEXT||Campaign Id|
|Campaign Is Deal Id Strict||NUMERIC||Campaign Is Deal Id Strict|
|Campaign Group Id||NUMERIC||Campaign Group Id|
|Campaign Name||TEXT||Campaign Name|
|Campaign Optimize Type||TEXT||Campaign Optimize Type|
|Campaign Optimize Value||NUMERIC||Campaign Optimize Value|
|Campaign Pace Evenly||NUMERIC||Campaign Pace Evenly|
|Campaign Start Date||DATE||Campaign Start Date|
|Campaign State||TEXT||Campaign State|
|Campaign Type||TEXT||Campaign Type|
|Campaign Use Dma||NUMERIC||Campaign Use Dma|
|Campaign Weekday Enabled||NUMERIC||Campaign Weekday Enabled|
|Ecpa||NUMERIC||Enhanced cost per action|
|Ecpc||NUMERIC||Enhanced cost per click|
|Ecpm||NUMERIC||Enhanced cost per mille|
|Spend||NUMERIC||Alias for Cost|
|Conversion Impression Derived||NUMERIC||Conversion Impression Derived|
|Page Time||NUMERIC||Page Time|
|Page Time 15s||NUMERIC||Page Time 15s|
|Unique Impressions Inverse Rate||NUMERIC||Unique Impressions Inverse Rate|
|View Percent||PERCENT||View Percent|
|Total Cost||NUMERIC||Alias for Cost|
|Unique Conversions||NUMERIC||Unique Conversions|
|Unique Impressions||NUMERIC||Unique Impressions|