Stream your marketing data from Zoho CRM to Snowflake
Connect Zoho CRM to Snowflake in 2023
It is very simple to connect Zoho CRM to Snowflake, it can be done in a fast and easy manner with Windsor.ai.
Follow the Tutorial Below:
- Add all the columns that are returned by your connector’s URL.
- Create the WINDSOR_UPLOAD role (name has no importance)
- Create a user and add the previously created role to that user
- Grant rights to the DATABASE to the created user
- Grand the rights to the destination table
- Get the required fields from Snowflake to use the Snowflake destination in Onboard Form
- Get the username
- Get the password
- Get the account
- Get the warehouse
- Get the database
- Get the schema
- Get the table name
1.You need to select Zoho CRM as a Data Source and Grant Access to Windsor.ai.
2. In Select Destination select Snowflake as destination
3.Enter all the credentials required and click Save
4.Your data will now be streamed to Snowflake. In case there is an error you will be notified.
Zoho CRM metrics and dimensions available for streaming into Snowflake
|First Visited Time||TEXT||First Visited Time|
|First Visited URL||TEXT||First Visited URL|
|First Name||TEXT||First Name|
|Last Name||TEXT||Last Name|
|Lead Status||TEXT||Lead Status|
|Onboarding Completed||TEXT||Onboarding Completed|
|Onboarding Started||TEXT||Onboarding Started|
|Trial Started Date||TEXT||Trial Started Date|
Easily connect Zoho CRM to Snowflake
See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint
Providing 50+ marketing data streams, we make sure that all the data we integrate is fresh and accessible by marketers, whenever they want.
Spend less time on manual data loading and spreadsheets. Focus on delighting your customers.