Connect Stripe to Snowflake with Windsor.ai
Stream all your payment and subscription data from Stripe to Snowflake
Stripe is an online payment processing for internet businesses. Stripe offers a suite of payment APIs that powers commerce for online businesses of all sizes, including fraud prevention, and subscription management. With Stripes payment platform companies can accept and process payments online.
Snowflake is a cloud data warehouse. Contrary to on premise data bases it eliminates the need to maintain hardware infrastructure. I’s architecture allow it to scale dynamically depending on the resource consumption needed by the users. The outcome of working with a cloud data warehouse like Snowflake is a greatly increased productivity of end users working with Snowflake data.
Follow the Tutorial Below:
- Add all the columns that are returned by your connector’s URL.
- Create the WINDOSR_UPLOAD role (name has no importance)
- Create a user and add the previously created role to that user
- Grant rights to the DATABASE to the created user
- Grand the rights to the destination table
- Get the rerquired fields from Snowflake to use the Snowflake destination in Onboard Form
- Get the username
- Get the password
- Get the account
- Get the warehouse
- Get the database
- Get the schema
- Get the table name
1.You need to select Stripe as a Data Source and Grant Access to Windsor.ai.
- In Select Destination select Snowflake as destination
- Enter all the credentials required and click Save
- Your data will now be streamed to Snowflake. In case there is an error you will be notified.
You should also read:
How to connect Stripe to Windsor.ai
Stripe metrics and dimensions available for streaming into Snowflake
Windsor.ai: Easily connect Stripe to Snowflake
See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint
Providing 50+ marketing data streams, we make sure that all the data we integrate is fresh and accessible by marketeers, whenever they want.
Spend less time on manual data loading and spreadsheets. Focus on delighting your customers.
Start a free trial today.
Integrate all your data and measure what matters.