Connect Stripe to Google Data Studio with Windsor.ai
Directly connect Stripe to Google Data Studio, in minutes, and in an easy-to-use format.
All your marketing data in one place, just in a few clicks.
Automate and save time.
Use all your data where and when you need it.
Stripe is a financial technology firm that primarily provides payment processing software as well as application programming interfaces (APIs) for e-commerce websites and mobile applications. Stripe’s global payment platform includes tools for managing online transactions such as credit card processing, fraud prevention, and invoicing. Stripe assists businesses of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500 corporations, in processing payments in over 40 countries and accepting a wide range of payment methods, including credit and debit cards, as well as popular digital payment methods such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Learn more about Stripe
About Google Data Studio
Looker Studio or formerly known as Google Data Studio is a data visualization platform that helps businesses convert data into customizable informative reports and dashboards. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for users to create interactive reports and visualizations with their data. Data analysis using Google Data Studio provides businesses with valuable information that they can use to make informed decisions about their operations.
Learn more about Google Data Studio
Why integrate Stripe with Google Data Studio?
- Integrating Stripe data with Google Data Studio gives you the ability to gain a better understanding of your customer behavior and purchase patterns. Trends and patterns in customer spending can be identified that are not immediately apparent when looking at raw data.
- Google Data Studio provides a variety of charts and graphs for analyzing Stripe data over time. You can gain insights into how your customers buy, including how frequently they make purchases and the types of products they are most interested in which gives you a holistic understanding of how trends change over time.
- Google Data Studio allows you to create highly customizable reports making it easy to analyze your data in order to optimize performance and improve business operations.
- Connecting Stripe data to Google Data Studio can help you save time and reduce the risk of errors by automating the process of tracking and reporting on financial data.
- You can create highly customizable reports with Google Data Studio that can be tailored to specific needs and preferences such as tracking key metrics like revenue, profit, and expenses.
- Last but not least, Google Data Studio includes a number of security features to protect sensitive data which is especially useful for financial data. You can set granular permissions and enable two-factor authentication to keep your data safe.
About the Stripe Google Data Studio Connector
The Stripe Google Data Studio Connector pulls Metrics and Dimensions from Stripe. The Insights are retrieved at a transaction level.
Once the user successfully logs into the connector he can then choose the metrics and dimensions he is interested to create a report on.
To set up the connector, the user should have:
- Google account for Stripe to Google Data Studio integration.
- A Windsor account. Start your free trial now.
How to connect Stripe to Google Data Studio?
You need to select Stripe as a Data Source and grant access to Windsor.ai. In order to Create a secret API key in your Stripe Account and add it to the table below.
Select the fields on the right to later use in your data source. For example, you can include metrics such as balance amount, transaction fee, or refund amount.
Go to “Select Destination” and choose Google Data Studio.
Once done, select “connect” and authorize access to your data source.
Windsor.ai: All your marketing data in one place
Power up your marketing performance with result-driven marketing solutions
- Connect all your marketing, CRM, and analytics data from 50+ platforms and stream it to any spreadsheet tool, BI platform, or data warehouse.
- The setup is done in minutes. No coding is required.
- Currently, we support more than 3000 dimensions and metrics.
- See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint.
- Our marketing attribution software platform provides marketers with a 15-44% increase in marketing ROI.
Google Data Studio Stripe Templates
Do you plan to connect and visualize your Stripe in Google Data Studio?
These free and customizable Google Data Studio Stripe templates will assist you in visualizing your data for easy reporting and analysis.
Google Data Studio Tutorials for Stripe
Would you like to take your Google Data Studio Stripe dashboards to the next level?
Here are some of our favorite tutorials to help you:
Available Stripe Metrics and Dimensions
|Amount||NUMERIC||The transaction amount|
|Balance amount||NUMERIC||The balance amount currently on your Stripe account.|
|Balance currency||TEXT||The balance three-letter ISO currency code, in lowercase.|
|Balance bank account amount||NUMERIC||Breakdown of balance by bank account.|
|Balance card amount||NUMERIC||Breakdown of balance by card.|
|Balance FPX amount||NUMERIC||Breakdown of balance by FPX.|
|Currency||TEXT||The transaction three-letter ISO currency code, in lowercase.|
|TEXT||The email address of the customer placing the order.|
|Transaction fee||NUMERIC||The transaction fee|
|Net Amount||NUMERIC||Net amount of the transaction, in pence.|
|Refund amount||NUMERIC||The refund amount.|
|Refund currency||TEXT||The refund three-letter ISO currency code, in lowercase.|
|Refund description||TEXT||The refund description.|
|Refund ID||TEXT||The refund id.|
|Refund reason||TEXT||Reason for the refund.|
|Refund status||TEXT||Status of the refund.|
|Status||TEXT||The transaction status|
|Transaction amount||NUMERIC||The transaction amount|
|Transaction currency||TEXT||The transaction three-letter ISO currency code, in lowercase.|
|Transaction description||TEXT||The transaction description|
|Transaction email||TEXT||The email address of the customer placing the order.|
|Transaction fee (same as fee)||NUMERIC||The transaction fee|
|Transaction ID (same as transactionid)||TEXT||The transaction id|
|Transaction net amount||NUMERIC||Net amount of the transaction.|
|Transaction status||TEXT||The transaction status|
|Transaction type||TEXT||The transaction type|
|Transaction ID||TEXT||The transaction id|