Analyze Your Marketing Metrics from Stripe in GDS
Why integrate Stripe with Google Data Studio?
- Integrating Stripe data with Google Data Studio gives you the ability to gain a better understanding of your customer behavior and purchase patterns. Trends and patterns in customer spending can be identified that are not immediately apparent when looking at raw data.
- Google Data Studio provides a variety of charts and graphs for analyzing Stripe data over time. You can gain insights into how your customers buy, including how frequently they make purchases and the types of products they are most interested in which gives you a holistic understanding of how trends change over time.
- Google Data Studio allows you to create highly customizable reports making it easy to analyze your data in order to optimize performance and improve business operations.
- Connecting Stripe data to Google Data Studio can help you save time and reduce the risk of errors by automating the process of tracking and reporting on financial data.
- You can create highly customizable reports with Google Data Studio that can be tailored to specific needs and preferences such as tracking key metrics like revenue, profit, and expenses.
- Last but not least, Google Data Studio includes a number of security features to protect sensitive data which is especially useful for financial data. You can set granular permissions and enable two-factor authentication to keep your data safe.
About the Stripe Google Data Studio Connector
The Stripe Google Data Studio Connector pulls metrics and dimensions for Stripe. The Insights are retrieved at the campaign and ad levels.
Once the user successfully logs into the connector he can then choose the metrics and dimensions he is interested to create a report on.
How to connect Stripe to Looker Studio?
Do you plan to connect and visualize your Stripe in Google Data Studio? Follow the Tutorial Below:
Select the fields on the right to later use in your data source. For example, you can include metrics such as Cost per Click, Cost per Action or Total Spend. Go to “Select Destination” and choose Looker Studio. Once done, select “connect” and authorize access to your data source.
Select the fields on the right to later use in your data source. For example, you can include metrics such as Cost per Click, Cost per Action or Total Spend.
Go to “Select Destination” and choose Looker Studio.
Once done, select “connect” and authorize access to your data source.
Stripe metrics & dimensions available for streaming into Google Data Studio
name type description Amount NUMERIC The transaction amount Balance amount NUMERIC The balance amount currently on your Stripe account. Balance currency TEXT The balance three-letter ISO currency code, in lowercase. Balance bank account amount NUMERIC Breakdown of balance by bank account. Balance card amount NUMERIC Breakdown of balance by card. Balance FPX amount NUMERIC Breakdown of balance by FPX. Currency TEXT The transaction three-letter ISO currency code, in lowercase. Customers ID TEXT The Stripe customer ID Date DATE Date Description TEXT Transaction Description TEXT The email address of the customer placing the order. Transaction fee NUMERIC The transaction fee Net Amount NUMERIC Net amount of the transaction, in pence. Refund amount NUMERIC The refund amount. Refund currency TEXT The refund three-letter ISO currency code, in lowercase. Refund description TEXT The refund description. Refund ID TEXT The refund id. Refund reason TEXT Reason for the refund. Refund status TEXT Status of the refund. Status TEXT The transaction status Transaction amount NUMERIC The transaction amount Transaction currency TEXT The transaction three-letter ISO currency code, in lowercase. Transaction description TEXT The transaction description Transaction email TEXT The email address of the customer placing the order. Transaction fee (same as fee) NUMERIC The transaction fee Transaction ID (same as transactionid) TEXT The transaction id Transaction net amount NUMERIC Net amount of the transaction. Transaction status TEXT The transaction status Transaction type TEXT The transaction type Transaction ID TEXT The transaction id Type TEXT Transaction Type Today DATE Today's date
Easily connect Stripe to Google Data Studio
See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint
Providing 50+ marketing data streams, we make sure that all the data we integrate is fresh and accessible by marketers, whenever they want.
Spend less time on manual data loading and spreadsheets. Focus on delighting your customers.