Analyze Facebook Pages data with Google Sheets
How to Benefit from Facebook Page Insights Google Sheets Automation?
Facebook Page Insights and Google Sheets integration can be a powerful combination for businesses and organizations that want to track and analyze their performance on Facebook. By connecting your Facebook Page Insights to Google Sheets, you can easily view and track key metrics, such as the number of likes and comments on your posts, the reach of your posts, and the demographics of your followers.
Connecting Facebook Page Insights with Google Sheets can help you integrate sales & marketing data together and share your data with others, helping you make more informed decisions about your social media strategy and save time while doing it. It’s easy to create powerful visualizations which will assist you in determining which channels are providing the most leads and income and adjusting your marketing strategies accordingly.
Work with Real-Time Data
One of the key benefits of using Facebook Page Insights and Google Sheets integration is that it allows you to view your data in real-time, so you can quickly respond to changes in your audience’s behavior and engagement.
Share the Data with Others
Another benefit of this integration is that it allows you to easily share your data with other team members or stakeholders. By exporting your data from Facebook Page Insights to Google Sheets, you can create reports and charts that can be easily shared with others, allowing them to stay up-to-date on the performance of your Facebook page. This can be especially useful for businesses that have multiple team members working on social media, as it can help everyone stay on the same page and work towards common goals.
How to Add User Permissions on Facebook Pages
You can give someone Facebook access with full control or partial control. People with Facebook access with full control or partial control can switch into the Page and manage it on Facebook. If you give someone Facebook access with full control, this means that this person can give access to other people, remove anyone from the Page (including you) or delete the Page.
To give someone Facebook access to a Page in the new Pages experience:
- From your Page, click Manage, then click Page access.
- Next to People with Facebook access, click Add New.
- Click Next, type the name or email address of the person you want to give Facebook access, then click their name.
- From here, you can choose to give the person Facebook access with full control or partial control:
- To give Facebook access with partial control: Scroll down, then click Give Access.
- To give Facebook access with full control: Scroll down, clickto allow this person to have full control, then click Give Access.
- Type your Facebook password, then click Confirm.
The person will receive an email to accept your invitation to access your Page.
Learn more about Facebook access.
Connect Facebook Pages to Google Sheets
You can connect Facebook Page Insights to Google Sheets using different approaches. We will go through option to setup a Facebook Page Insights Google Sheets connection:
Installing The Google Sheets Add-on
Click on this link and install Windsor.ai’s Google sheets Add-on.
Connecting Facebook Page Insights Data Source to Windsor.ai
1. If you don’t have an account with Windsor.ai, Register for a 30 days free trial.
2. Grant access to your Facebook page
3. In the Preview & Destination page select Google Sheets Data Destination and Copy your API key.
Import Facebook Page Insights Data Query
1. Click on extension -> Ad Data and Analytics by Windsor.ai -> Login and copy your API key there.
2. Click on extension -> Ad Data and Analytics by Windsor.ai -> Get data into Sheet, the extension will appear on the right side of the screen
3. Now we will create data queries, by First Select the data source, Facebook page and the date range.
Now, we will select the field that you require for your dashboard.
Follow this link to get the full list of fields.
Schedule Facebook Page Insights Reports
To schedule the refresh of your Facebook Page insights Reports, you would need to load the query first and then open it again and set up the scheduled refresh.
Try Windsor.ai today
Access all your data from your favorite sources in one place.
Get started for free with a 30 - day trial.
What should be exported from Facebook Page Insights data to Google Sheets?
To get the best insights from your Facebook Page Insights, the following fields are the most important ones for starters.
– Post engagements
– Organic reach
– Content impressions
– Followers over-time
– Page fans demographics (Gender, age, location)
You can import Facebook page fans or page likes by using the following field: https://windsor.ai/connector/facebook_organic/#page_fans
With Windsor.ai you can choose between more than 200+ metrics & dimensions to get the insights you need from your Facebook data in your Google Sheets.
Can I get Facebook Pages Insight Data to Google Sheets?
Yes, it is possible to automatically export Facebook Pages Insights data to Google Sheets. To do this, you can use the Facebook API to access your Page’s Insights data and then use the Google Sheets API to write the data to a Google Sheet or manually using the “Export Data” feature in the Facebook Pages Insights interface.
Facebook Page Insights metrics & dimensions available for streaming into Google Sheets
Extract Facebook Pages data to Google Sheets with Windsor.ai
See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint
Providing 70+ marketing data streams, we make sure that all the data we integrate is fresh and accessible by marketers, whenever they want.
Spend less time on manual data loading and spreadsheets. Focus on delighting your customers.