This template helps you to visualize your Google Ads data in Looker Studio in a few clicks. It allows you to easily understand the performance of your campaigns, your audience and which keywords perform best.
Follow the steps outlined below to get your data connected.
How to use it
- Click on this link to open the template
- Make a copy of it (File -> Make a copy)
- For the new data source select CREATE NEW DATA SOURCE
- Under COMMUNITY CONNECTORS, go to EXPLORE CONNECTORS. Search for “Google Ads by Windsor.ai” and add the connector.
Try Windsor.ai today
Access all your data from your favorite sources in one place.
Get started for free with a 30 - day trial.
1. Overview Page
2. Campaigns Performance Page
3. Geo Analysis Page
4. Keywords Performance Page
Questions that can be answered by using this template
- How much are you spending on Google Ads? How does that compare to the allocated budget?
- Which are your best & worst performing Google Ads campaigns?
- Which are your best & worst performing Google Ads keywords?
- Who is your audience? Are there any countries which have a lower CPM, a higher CTR and a better conversion rate?
- How can you optimize your spending budget?
You might also like to read: