Stream all your data from Adobe Analytics to Snowflake
Connect Adobe Analytics to Snowflake
It is very simple to connect Adobe Analytics to Snowflake, it can be done in a fast and easy manner with Windsor.ai.
Follow the Tutorial Below:
- Add all the columns that are returned by your connector’s URL.
- Create the WINDSOR_UPLOAD role (name has no importance)
- Create a user and add the previously created role to that user
- Grant rights to the DATABASE to the created user
- Grand the rights to the destination table
- Get the required fields from Snowflake to use the Snowflake destination in Onboard Form
- Get the username
- Get the password
- Get the account
- Get the warehouse
- Get the database
- Get the schema
- Get the table name
1.You need to select Adobe Analytics as a Data Source and Grant Access to Windsor.ai.
2. In Select Destination select Snowflake as destination
3.Enter all the credentials required and click Save
4. Your data will now be streamed from Adobe Analytics to Snowflake. In case there is an error you will be notified.
Try Windsor.ai today
Access all your data from your favorite sources in one place.
Get started for free with a 30 - day trial.
Easily connect Adobe Analytics to Snowflake
See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint
Providing 50+ marketing data streams, we make sure that all the data we integrate is fresh and accessible by marketers, whenever they want.
Spend less time on manual data loading and spreadsheets. Focus on delighting your customers.