Connect AdRoll to Google Data Studio with Windsor.ai
Directly connect AdRoll to Google Data Studio, in minutes, and in an easy-to-use format.
All your marketing data in one place, just in a few clicks.
Automate and save time.
Use all your data where and when you need it.
AdRoll offers a digital marketing platform specialized in remarketing for e-commerce brands to easily run display ads, social media ads, and email from one place. The platform makes display, social, and email advertising work together and more effectively structure, measure, and optimize your marketing efforts. The AdRoll inventory includes Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram and the company helps customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually and has been used by over 140,000 brands since 2006.
Learn more about AdRoll
About Google Data Studio
Looker Studio or formerly known as Google Data Studio is a data visualization platform that helps businesses convert data into customizable informative reports and dashboards. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for users to create interactive reports and visualizations with their data. Data analysis using Google Data Studio provides businesses with valuable information that they can use to make informed decisions about their operations.
Learn more about Looker Studio
Why integrate AdRoll with Google Data Studio?
- By visualizing your AdRoll data in Data Studio, you can identify trends and patterns that may not be obvious in raw data. You might notice, for example, that certain types of ads perform better at certain times of day, or that certain audiences are more likely to convert.
- You can use Google Data Studio to create interactive dashboards that you can share with your team or stakeholders. This can be a great way to communicate campaign results and get feedback on what works and what could be improved.
- By integrating AdRoll data with data from other marketing channels, you can get a comprehensive view of your marketing performance. For example, you can combine AdRoll data with Google Analytics to see how your AdRoll campaigns are affecting key metrics like website traffic or conversion rates using Google Data Studio.
- Having access to a broader range of data can enable you to make more informed decisions about your marketing strategy. You might use the insights you gain from combining AdRoll data with other data sources to allocate your budget more effectively.
About the AdRoll Google Data Studio Connector
The AdRoll Google Data Studio Connector pulls Metrics and Dimensions for AdRoll. The Insights are retrieved at the campaign level.
Once the user successfully logs into the connector he can then choose the metrics and dimensions he is interested to create a report on.
To set up the connector, the user should have:
- Google account for AdRoll to Looker Studio integration.
- A Windsor account. Start your free trial now.
How to connect AdRoll to Google Data Studio?
Select the fields on the right to later use in your data source. For example, you can include metrics such as Cost per Click, Cost per Action or Total Spend.
Go to “Select Destination” and choose Google Data Studio.
Once done, select “connect” and authorize access to your data source.
Windsor.ai: All your marketing data in one place
Power up your marketing performance with result-driven marketing solutions
- Connect all your marketing, CRM, and analytics data from 50+ platforms and stream it to any spreadsheet tool, BI platform, or data warehouse.
- The setup is done in minutes. No coding is required.
- Currently, we support more than 3000 dimensions and metrics.
- See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint.
- Our marketing attribution software platform provides marketers with a 15-44% increase in marketing ROI.
Google Data Studio Templates for AdRoll
Do you plan to connect and visualize your AdRoll in Google Data Studio?
These free and customizable Google Data Studio Studio AdRoll templates will assist you in visualizing your data for easy reporting and analysis.
Google Data Studio Tutorials for AdRoll
Would you like to take your Google Data Studio AdRoll dashboards to the next level?
Here are some of our favorite tutorials to help you:
Available AdRoll Metrics and Dimensions
|Ad Network Conversions (alias for Conversions)||NUMERIC||The number of conversions revenue brought in from AdRoll visitors. Only trackable visitors are counted.|
|Ad Network Revenue (alias for Total conversion value)||NUMERIC||The amount of conversion revenue brought in from AdRoll visitors. Only trackable visitors are counted. Default currency is USD.|
|Campaign||TEXT||The Campaign Name|
|Clicks||NUMERIC||The Number of Clicks|
|Conversions||NUMERIC||The number of conversions revenue brought in from AdRoll visitors. Only trackable visitors are counted.|
|CPA||NUMERIC||The advertiser spend per conversion/acquisition.|
|CPC||NUMERIC||The advertiser spend per click.|
|Ctr||PERCENT||The rate of clicks to impressions.|
|impressions||NUMERIC||The Number of Impressions Served|
|Revenue||NUMERIC||The amount of conversion revenue brought in from AdRoll visitors. Only trackable visitors are counted. Default currency is USD.|
|Spend||NUMERIC||The Media Spend|
|Total Cost||NUMERIC||The Media Spend (Duplicate)|