Analyze your AppsFlyer data with Google Sheets
Connect AppsFlyer to Google Sheets in 2023
It is very simple to connect AppsFlyer to Google Sheets, it can be done in a fast and easy manner with Windsor.ai.
You need to select AppsFlyer as a Data Source and Grant Access to Windsor.ai.
Instructions to grant access
Enter your app ID from AppsFlyer.
Enter your AppsFlyer V1 API key from your AppsFlyer Settings
Repeat this process for all the AppsFlyer apps to connect.
Detailed instructions with screenshots are available on our Wiki.
Select Google sheets as a data destination.
You can choose between two options:
Option 1: Advanced and for large data volumes
- Click this link to install the Google Sheets add-on
- Enter your API key: defab2f1e4d0b69f2aa9fcca30c8abe0f996
- Start using the add-on in Google Sheets from the Add-ons menu in a Google Sheets document and select your fields
Option 2: Quickstart
- Copy the snippet below into your Google Sheet. Only works for fast queries below 60 seconds, use the add-on in case of issues.
Instruction: The list of selected fields must contain a date field.
- The URL works as an API data feed and the fields can be adjusted with the parameters in the URL.
- You can add any field that is available in the data sources you have added.
Try Windsor.ai today
Access all your data from your favorite sources in one place.
Get started for free with a 30 - day trial.
Extract AppsFlyer data to Google Sheets with Windsor.ai
See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint
Providing 50+ marketing data streams, we make sure that all the data we integrate is fresh and accessible by marketeers, whenever they want.
Spend less time on manual data loading and spreadsheets. Focus on delighting your customers.