Analyze your Taboola data with Google Sheets
Connect Taboola to Google Sheets
It is very simple to connect Taboola to Google Sheets, it can be done in a fast and easy manner with Windsor.ai.
You need to select Taboola as a Data Source and Grant Access to Windsor.ai.
Select Google Sheets as a data destination.
You can choose between two options:
Option 1: Advanced and for large data volumes
- Click this link to install the Google Sheets add-on
- Go to Extension – Ad Data and Analytics by Windsor.ai – Login
- Enter your API key: [your API Key] and click Login
- Start using the add-on in Google Sheets from the Add-ons menu in Extension – Ad Data and Analytics by Windsor.ai – Get Data into Sheet in Google Sheets document and select your fields
Option 2: Quickstart
- Copy the snippet below into your Google Sheet. Only works for fast queries below 60 seconds, use the add-on in case of issues.
- The URL works as an API data feed and the fields can be adjusted with the parameters in the URL.
- You can add any field that is available in the data sources you have added.
[your API Key]&date_preset=last_28d&fields=account_name,clicks,date&_renderer=googlesheets")
[your API Key]with your API key. The list of selected fields must contain a date field. The fields which are listed after
&fields=are simply a set of standard fields which you can customise. A full list of metrics and dimensions can be found in our Taboola connector documentation. Customise the URL to your liking.
Try Windsor.ai today
Access all your data from your favorite sources in one place.
Get started for free with a 30 - day trial.
Extract Taboola data to Google Sheets with Windsor.ai
See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint
Providing 50+ marketing data streams, we make sure that all the data we integrate is fresh and accessible by marketers, whenever they want.
Spend less time on manual data loading and spreadsheets. Focus on delighting your customers.