This template helps you to visualize your Youtube channel data in Looker Studio in a few clicks. It allows you to easily understand the performance of your channel and which videos perform best.
Follow the steps outlined below to get your data connected.
How to use it
- Click on this link to open the template
- Make a copy of it (File -> Make a copy)
- For the new data source select CREATE NEW DATA SOURCE
- Under COMMUNITY CONNECTORS, go to EXPLORE CONNECTORS. Search for “Youtube by Windsor.ai” and add the connector.
Try Windsor.ai today
Access all your data from your favorite sources in one place.
Get started for free with a 30 - day trial.
1. Overview Page
2. Video Stats Page
3. Channel Info
Questions that can be answered by using this template
- How many subscribers do you have on your channel? When did you gain/loose subscribers?
- Which are your latest published videos and how do they perform?
- Which video had the most views?
- Which video had the most comments?
- Which video had the most likes?
- For how long are people watching your videos?
You might also like to read: