Analyze your GA4 data with Amazon S3
Why integrate Google Analytics 4 with Amazon S3?
Here are some reasons why you might consider integrating GA4 with Amazon S3:
- Storing GA4 data in Amazon S3 provides a reliable and scalable solution for long-term data retention. Amazon S3 can serve as a secure backup for your GA4 data, ensuring that historical analytics information is preserved.
- By integrating GA4 with Amazon S3, you gain more control and ownership of your data. Amazon S3 allows you to manage your storage resources independently, giving you the flexibility to organize, secure, and control access to your GA4 data according to your specific requirements.
- Storing GA4 data in Amazon S3 makes it easily accessible for other analytics or business intelligence tools that can read data from S3.
- You can implement custom scripts, analytics algorithms, or data transformation processes on the GA4 data stored in S3, tailoring the analysis to meet your specific business needs.
- By integrating GA4 with S3, you can take advantage of a scalable storage infrastructure without incurring high costs, especially compared to storing large amounts of data in other less cost-efficient solutions.
Connect GA4 to Amazon S3 in 5 Minutes
It is very simple to connect Google Analytics 4 to Amazon S3, it can be done in a fast and easy manner with Windsor.ai.
You need to select GA4 as a Data Source and Grant Access to Windsor.ai.
Select AMAZON S3 as a data destination.
Add the following information in the relevant fields
Instruction: The list of selected fields must contain a date field.
Try Windsor.ai today
Access all your data from your favorite sources in one place.
Get started for free with a 30 - day trial.
Google Analytics 4 metrics & dimensions available for streaming into Amazon S3
Extract GA4 data to Amazon S3 with Windsor.ai
See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint
Providing 70+ marketing data streams, we make sure that all the data we integrate is fresh and accessible by marketers, whenever they want.
Spend less time on manual data loading and spreadsheets. Focus on delighting your customers.