Analyze Your Metrics from Pardot in Snowflake
How to connect Pardot to Snowflake?
It is very simple to connect Pardot to Snowflake, it can be done in a fast and easy manner with Windsor.ai.
Follow the Tutorial Below:
- Add all the columns that are returned by your connector’s URL.
- Create the WINDSOR_UPLOAD role (name has no importance)
- Create a user and add the previously created role to that user
- Grant rights to the DATABASE to the created user
- Grand the rights to the destination table
- Get the required fields from Snowflake to use the Snowflake destination in Onboard Form
- Get the username
- Get the password
- Get the account
- Get the warehouse
- Get the database
- Get the schema
- Get the table name
1.You need to select Pardot as a Data Source and Grant Access to Windsor.ai.
2. In Select Destination select Snowflake as destination
3. Enter all the credentials required and click Save
4. Your data will now be streamed from Dragon Metrics to Snowflake. In case there is an error you will be notified.
Windsor.ai’s user-friendly interface allows you to create integrations in less than 9 minutes.
Try Windsor.ai today
Access all your data from your favorite sources in one place.
Get started for free with a 30 - day trial.
Extract Pardot data to Snowflake with Windsor.ai
See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint
Providing 70+ marketing data streams, we make sure that all the data we integrate is fresh and accessible by marketers, whenever they want.
Spend less time on manual data loading and spreadsheets. Focus on delighting your customers.