Pinterest Ads Dashboard Templates
At Windsor.ai, we strive to make free Pinterest Ads marketing reporting as effortless as possible for our users.
These free and customizable Pinterest Ads templates will assist you in visualizing your data for easy reporting and analysis.
All the Pinterest Ads dashboard report templates have easy-to-follow instructions.
Find the right template from Pinterest Ads’s library and start using them to save time, effort and increase productivity.
Try Windsor.ai today
Access all your data from your favorite sources in one place.
Get started for free with a 30 - day trial.
Benefits of a Pinterest Ads Report Templates
A Pinterest Ads dashboard is a marketing analytics tool that provides a visual representation of KPIs and metrics related to advertising efforts on Pinterest. It offers an organized and centralized view of data, allowing advertisers and marketers to monitor and evaluate the performance of their Pinterest advertising campaigns in real-time.
- Templates provide a structured format for presenting Pinterest advertising data, making it easier to understand and analyze.
- While templates offer a starting point, they are often customizable to suit specific business needs and goals.
- Templates help in effectively conveying the performance of Pinterest advertising efforts to stakeholders.
- Templates can standardize metrics, enabling easy comparison of performance across campaigns and time periods.
- Allows for the calculation and demonstration of return on investment for Pinterest advertising efforts.
What should be included in a Pinterest Ads Dashboard Templates?
A Pinterest Ads Dashboard Template should include key metrics and visualizations to effectively monitor and evaluate the performance of your advertising campaigns on Pinterest. Here are some important elements to consider including:
- Impressions: The total number of times your ad has been viewed by Pinterest users.
- Clicks: The number of times users clicked on your ad.
- Click-Through Rate (CTR): The percentage of users who clicked on your ad after seeing it.
- Cost per Click (CPC): The average cost you pay for each click on your ad.
- Engagements: The total number of interactions with your ad, which may include clicks, saves, and other interactions.
- Cost per Engagement (CPE): The average cost you pay for each interaction with your ad.
- Conversions: The number of desired actions taken after clicking on your ad, such as completing a form or making a purchase.
- Conversion Rate: The percentage of users who completed a desired action after clicking on your ad.
- Return on Ad Spend (ROAS): The ratio of revenue generated to the cost of the ad campaign.
- Total Spend: The overall amount spent on your Pinterest advertising campaigns.
- Ad Placement: Information on where your ads are being displayed (e.g., in search results, on Pinterest boards, etc.).
- Top Performing Pins: Identification of which specific pins are generating the most engagement and conversions.
- Demographic Insights: Data on the age, gender, location, and interests of users interacting with your ads.
- Device Usage: Information on the devices (e.g., desktop, mobile) users are using to engage with your ads.
- Ad Creative Performance: Analysis of different ad creatives to determine which ones are most effective.
- Ad Set Performance: If you have multiple ad sets, track their individual performance metrics.
- Campaign Comparison: Compare the performance of different campaigns to identify which ones are the most successful.