Connect Pinterest Analytics to Google Data Studio with Windsor.ai
Directly connect Pinterest Analytics to Google Data Studio, in minutes, and in an easy-to-use format.
All your marketing data in one place, just in a few clicks.
Automate and save time.
Use all your data where and when you need it.
About Pinterest Analytics
Pinterest Analytics is a free tool offered by Pinterest, a visual search engine for discovering ideas, that allows users to track and measure the performance of their content on the platform. Pinterest Analytics is available to all business accounts and enables them to gain a better understanding of their audience, the types of content they engage with, and how they interact with it. Businesses can use that information to make data-driven decisions about how to use Pinterest to grow their business.
Learn more about Pinterest Analytics
About Google Data Studio
Looker Studio or formerly known as Google Data Studio is a data visualization platform that helps businesses convert data into customizable informative reports and dashboards. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for users to create interactive reports and visualizations with their data. Data analysis using Google Data Studio provides businesses with valuable information that they can use to make informed decisions about their operations.
Learn more about Google Data Studio
Why integrate Pinterest Analytics with Google Data Studio?
- By integrating Pinterest Analytics with Google Data Studio, you can monitor key metrics such as audience growth, engagement, and click-through rates in real-time which allows you to quickly identify trends and make data-driven decisions to optimize your Pinterest marketing strategy.
- Google Data Studio helps you automate your reporting process and schedule regular reports to be sent to your team or stakeholders, allowing you to save time and focus on other important tasks.
- You can use Google Data Studio to create a report around engagement metrics which can help you understand which of your pins are performing well and which are not, and make adjustments to your content strategy accordingly.
- By connecting both platforms, you can compare data from Pinterest and other social media channels, such as Instagram Insights, to get a full picture of your social media marketing efforts. This can help you identify areas for improvement and make more informed decisions.
About the Pinterest Analytics Google Data Studio Connector
The Pinterest Analytics Google Data Studio connector pulls metrics and dimensions from Pinterest Organic. The insights are retrieved at the account and pin level.
Once the user successfully logs into the connector it’s possible to choose the metrics and dimensions to create a report.
To set up the connector, the user should have:
- Google account for Pinterest Analytics to Google Data Studio integration.
- A Windsor account. Start your free trial now.
How to connect Pinterest Analytics to Google Data Studio?
Select the fields on the right to later use in your data source. For example, you can include metrics such as pin title, number of pin clicks or pin saves.
Go to “Select Destination” and choose Google Data Studio.
Once done, select “connect” and authorize access to your data source.
Windsor.ai: All your marketing data in one place
Power up your marketing performance with result-driven marketing solutions
- Connect all your marketing, CRM, and analytics data from 50+ platforms and stream it to any spreadsheet tool, BI platform, or data warehouse.
- The setup is done in minutes. No coding is required.
- Currently, we support more than 3000 dimensions and metrics.
- See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint.
- Our marketing attribution software platform provides marketers with a 15-44% increase in marketing ROI.
Google Data Studio Templates for Pinterest Analytics
Do you plan to connect and visualize Pinterest Analytics in Google Data Studio?
These free and customizable Google Data Studio Pinterest Analytics templates will assist you in visualizing your data for easy reporting and analysis.
Google Data Studio Tutorials for Pinterest Analytics
Would you like to take your Google Data Studio Pinterest Analytics dashboards to the next level?
Here are some of our favorite tutorials to help you:
Available Pinterest Analytics Metrics and Dimensions
|Account id||TEXT||Account id (Board id)|
|Account name||TEXT||Account name (Board name)|
|Board owner||TEXT||Board owner username|
|Pin alt_text||TEXT||Pin alt_text|
|Pin pin_click||NUMERIC||Pin analytics pin_click|
|Pin description||TEXT||Pin description|
|Pin id||TEXT||Pin id|
|Pin image url||IMAGE_URL||Pin image url|
|Pin impression||NUMERIC||Pin analytics impression|
|Pin link||TEXT||Pin link|
|Pin outbound_click||NUMERIC||Pin analytics outbound_click|
|Pin permalink||TEXT||Pin permalink|
|Pin quartile_95_percent_view||NUMERIC||Pin analytics quartile_95_percent_view|
|Pin save||NUMERIC||Pin analytics save|
|Pin title||TEXT||Pin title|
|Pin video_avg_watch_time||NUMERIC||Pin analytics video_avg_watch_time|
|Pin video_mrc_view||NUMERIC||Pin analytics video_mrc_view|
|Pin video_v50_watch_time||NUMERIC||Pin analytics video_v50_watch_time|