Connect Taboola to Google Data Studio with Windsor.ai
Directly connect Taboola to Google Data Studio, in minutes, and in an easy-to-use format.
All your marketing data in one place, just in a few clicks.
Automate and save time.
Use all your data where and when you need it.
Taboola is a content recommendation platform that helps online publishers to monetize their websites by displaying sponsored content to their visitors and helps advertisers in increasing their online visibility, drive website traffic and conversions, and make data-driven decisions based on measurable results. The platform uses machine learning algorithms to personalize content recommendations for individual users, and allows advertisers to target specific demographics and interests. Taboola’s technology is embedded in over 200,000 websites and reaches over 1.4 billion unique visitors per month. Taboola is widely used by many large corporations and is regarded as a market leader in the field of content recommendation.
Learn more about Taboola
About Google Data Studio
Looker Studio or formerly known as Google Data Studio is a data visualization platform that helps businesses convert data into customizable informative reports and dashboards. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for users to create interactive reports and visualizations with their data. Data analysis using Google Data Studio provides businesses with valuable information that they can use to make informed decisions about their operations.
Learn more about Google Data Studio
Why integrate Taboola with Google Data Studio?
- By connecting Taboola to Google Data Studio, you can easily track the performance of your campaigns in real-time, identify which campaigns are underperforming, and make adjustments as needed to improve them.
- Google Data Studio makes it easy to create reports without having to manually collect data and work with multiple spreadsheets. Reports that are automated can save time and effort while also keeping data up to date.
- Integrating Taboola with Google Data Studio enables you to collect data from multiple sources and keep it all in one place which gives you a better overall understanding of how well your campaigns are performing and makes it easier to spot patterns and trends in all of your data.
- Google Data Studio provides a variety of chart and graph types that can be customized to create interactive dashboards that make data easier to understand for everyone, even those with limited data knowledge.
About the Taboola Google Data Studio Connector
The Taboola Google Data Studio connector pulls metrics and dimensions from Taboola. The insights are retrieved at the campaign level.
Once the user successfully logs into the connector it’s possible to choose the metrics and dimensions to create a report.
To set up the connector, the user should have:
- Google account for Taboola to Google Data Studio integration.
- A Windsor account. Start your free trial now.
How to connect Taboola to Google Data Studio?
Select the fields on the right to later use in your data source. For example, you can include metrics such as ROAS, VCPM, or CPA.
Go to “Select Destination” and choose Google Data Studio.
Once done, select “connect” and authorize access to your data source.
Windsor.ai: All your marketing data in one place
Power up your marketing performance with result-driven marketing solutions
- Connect all your marketing, CRM, and analytics data from 50+ platforms and stream it to any spreadsheet tool, BI platform, or data warehouse.
- The setup is done in minutes. No coding is required.
- Currently, we support more than 3000 dimensions and metrics.
- See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint.
- Our marketing attribution software platform provides marketers with a 15-44% increase in marketing ROI.
Google Data Studio Templates for Taboola
Do you plan to connect and visualize Taboola in Google Data Studio?
These free and customizable Google Data Studio Taboola templates will assist you in visualizing your data for easy reporting and analysis.
Google Data Studio Tutorials for Taboola
Would you like to take your Google Data Studio Taboola dashboards to the next level?
Here are some of our favorite tutorials to help you:
Available Taboola Metrics and Dimensions
|CPA Actions Num (copy of `cpa_actions_num`)||NUMERIC||Total number of actions (conversions)|
|Conversions Value (copy of `conversions_value`)||NUMERIC||Total revenue from conversions|
|Campaign Name||TEXT||Human-readable campaign name.|
|Campaign||TEXT||A numeric string. Represents the unique ID of a campaign.|
|Campaigns Num||NUMERIC||Number of campaigns (visible for relevant dimensions only e.g. day, week, month)|
|Conversions Value||NUMERIC||Total revenue from conversions|
|Cpa||NUMERIC||Cost Per Action (Conversion) = Spent/Conversions (considers all conversions)|
|Cpa Actions Num||NUMERIC||Total number of actions (conversions)|
|CPA Actions Num From Clicks||NUMERIC||Total number of click through actions (conversions) --Look-back window is configurable per conversion rule (default = 30 days)|
|CPA Actions Num From Views||NUMERIC||Total number of view through actions (conversions) --Look-back window is 24 hours (fixed)|
|CPA Clicks||NUMERIC||Click Cost Per Action (Conversion) = Spent/Click Through Conversions (considers conversions attributed via click throughs only)|
|CPA Conversion Rate||NUMERIC||Conversion Rate (%) = Conversions/Clicks (considers all conversions)|
|CPA Conversion Rate Clicks||NUMERIC||Click Conversion Rate (%) = Click Through Conversions/Clicks (considers conversions attributed via click throughs only)|
|CPA Conversion Rate Views||NUMERIC||View Conversion Rate (%) = View Through Conversions/Clicks (considers conversions attributed via view throughs only)|
|CPA Views||NUMERIC||View Cost Per Action (Conversion) = Spent/View Through Conversions (considers conversions attributed via view throughs only)|
|CPC||NUMERIC||(Actual) Cost Per Click= spent/clicks|
|CPM||NUMERIC||Cost Per 1000 Impressions= spent/impressions * 1000|
|CTR||PERCENT||Click Through Rate (%)= clicks/impressions|
|Currency||TEXT||The currency for columns of type Money|
|Date||DATE||The start date for the reporting period.|
|ROAS||PERCENT||Return On Ad Spend (%)|
|Spend (duplicate of `spent`)||NUMERIC||Total spent (on campaign bidding) (duplicate)|
|Spent||NUMERIC||Total spent (on campaign bidding)|
|Total Cost||NUMERIC||The Media Spend (Duplicate)|
|VCPM||NUMERIC||Cost Per 1000 Viewable Impressions= spent/visible_impressions * 1000|
|VCTR||PERCENT||Viewable Click Through Rate (%)= clicks/visible_impressions|
|Visible Impressions||NUMERIC||Total viewable impressions|