Connect Google Search Console to Google Data Studio with Windsor.ai
Directly connect Google Search Console to Google Data Studio, in minutes, and in an easy-to-use format.
All your marketing data in one place, just in a few clicks.
Automate and save time.
Use all your data where and when you need it.
About Google Search Console
Formerly called Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console is a free web service provided by Google for website owners to gain insights into their website’s visibility and optimize its organic presence in Google Search results. Google Search Console allows users to check their website’s search performance, submit sitemaps, and check for crawl errors, among other things. Additionally, it also gives you the ability to submit URLs for crawling, and check the indexed URLs, which can be useful for troubleshooting and monitoring.
Learn more about Google Search Console
About Google Data Studio
Looker Studio or formerly known as Google Data Studio is a data visualization platform that helps businesses convert data into customizable informative reports and dashboards. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for users to create interactive reports and visualizations with their data. Data analysis using Google Data Studio provides businesses with valuable information that they can use to make informed decisions about their operations.
Learn more about Google Data Studio
Why integrate Google Search Console with Google Data Studio?
- Google Data Studio allows you to create interactive dashboards that can help you identify patterns and trends in your website’s search performance and understand which pages and keywords are most valuable to your business.
- Integrating Google Search Console with Google Data Studio allows you to combine data from multiple sources such as Google Analytics, and Google Ads that can help you track how your paid search campaigns are impacting your organic search traffic.
- Google Data Studio enables you to create customized reports to monitor your search performance and focus on the metrics that are most important to you, such as clicks, search impressions, and average position which helps you in determining the impact of your marketing efforts on website traffic and identifying areas for improvement.
- You can easily visualize your data in a variety of ways by connecting Google Search Console and Google Data Studio, allowing you to make informed decisions about how to best optimize your website to increase traffic and improve search engine rankings quickly and effectively.
- Google Data Studio enables you to share reports with others and access them from anywhere, which is useful for collaborating with team members or clients and assessing your SEO performance as a team.
About Google Search Console Google Data Studio Connector
The Google Search Console Google Data Studio Connector pulls Metrics and Dimensions for Google Search Console. The Insights are retrieved at a search query level.
Once the user successfully logs into the connector he can then choose the metrics and dimensions he is interested to create a report on.
To set up the connector, the user should have:
- A Google account for Google Search Console to Google Data Studio integration.
- A Windsor account. Start your free trial now.
How to connect Google Search Console to Google Data Studio?
Select the fields on the right to later use in your data source. For example, you can include metrics such as Average Position, Impressions, or Clicks.
Go to “Select Destination” and choose Google Data Studio.
Once done, select “connect” and authorize access to your data source.
Windsor.ai: All your marketing data in one place
Power up your marketing performance with result-driven marketing solutions
- Connect all your marketing, CRM, and analytics data from 50+ platforms and stream it to any spreadsheet tool, BI platform, or data warehouse.
- The setup is done in minutes. No coding is required.
- Currently, we support more than 3000 dimensions and metrics.
- See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint.
- Our marketing attribution software platform provides marketers with a 15-44% increase in marketing ROI.
Google Data Studio Templates for Google Search Console
Do you plan to connect and visualize Google Search Console data in Google Data Studio?
These free and customizable Google Data Studio Google Search Console templates will assist you in visualizing your data for easy reporting and analysis.
Google Data Studio Tutorials for Google Search Console
Would you like to take your Google Data Studio Google Search Console dashboards to the next level?
Here are some of our favorite tutorials to help you:
Available Google Search Console Metrics and Dimensions
|Account ID||TEXT||The Site|
|Account Name||TEXT||The Site|
|Anchor||TEXT||Anchor of the Page, e.g. if site is https://abc.foo.bar/a.html#anchor1 then this is 'anchor1'|
|Branded vs Non-Branded||TEXT||The value is "branded" if the domain name is included in the search query, otherwise it's "nonbranded"|
|Clicks||NUMERIC||The Number of Clicks|
|Country Name||COUNTRY||Country Name|
|Country Name||TEXT||The Country Name|
|CTR||PERCENT||The Click Through Rate|
|Device||TEXT||The Device Used for the Search|
|Errors||NUMERIC||Number of errors in the sitemap|
|Hostname||TEXT||The domain name of the Page|
|Impressions||NUMERIC||The Number of Impressions|
|Indexed||NUMERIC||The number of indexed URLs from the sitemap|
|Is sitemaps index||BOOLEAN||If true, the sitemap is a collection of sitemaps|
|Last downloaded||DATE||Date and time in which this sitemap was last downloaded|
|Last submitted||DATE||Date and time in which this sitemap was submitted|
|Page Path||TEXT||Full path of the Page, excluding the Protocol and Hostname|
|Path||TEXT||The url of the sitemap|
|pagePathlevel1||TEXT||Top-level Directory Path of the Page, e.g. if site is https://abc.foo.bar/a/b/c/dd.html?a=b then pathlevel1 is 'a'|
|pagePathlevel2||TEXT||2nd level Directory Path of the Page, e.g. if site is https://abc.foo.bar/a/b/c/dd.html?a=b then pathlevel2 is 'a/b'|
|pagePathlevel3||TEXT||3rd level Directory Path of the Page, e.g. if site is https://abc.foo.bar/a/b/c/dd.html?a=b then pathlevel3 is 'a/b/c'|
|pagePathlevel4||TEXT||4th level Directory Path of the Page, e.g. if site is https://abc.foo.bar/a/b/c/dd.html?a=b then pathlevel4 is 'a/b/c'|
|Position||NUMERIC||The Average Position|
|Average SERP position||NUMERIC||The average page number in the Google search results|
|Protocol||TEXT||"http" or "https"|
|Search Query||TEXT||The Search Query|
|Query params||TEXT||Query parameters of the Page, e.g. if site is https://abc.foo.bar/a.html?a=b then this is 'a=b'|
|Search Appearance||TEXT||How the site appears in the search results|
|Search type||TEXT||news, image, video or web, fetching this field could impact the time needed to get response|
|Submitted||NUMERIC||The number of submitted URLs in the sitemap|
|Warnings||NUMERIC||Number of warnings for the sitemap|
|Words in Query||NUMERIC||The number of words in the query|